WELCOME TO Lyrics of Kashmiri Songs

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • Okus Bokus lyrics
  • Tse Kus Be Kus Teli Wan su Kus
    Who are you and who am I, please tell me who is he the creator that permeates through both you and I
    Moh Batuk Loguum Deg
    Each day I feed my senses/body with the food of worldly attachment and material love (Moh = attraction)
    Shwas Khich Khich Wang-mayam
    For when the breath that I take in reaches the point of absolute purification (Shwas = Breath)
    Bhruman daras Poyun chokum
    It feels like my mind is bathing in the water of divine love (Bhruman = nerve center in the human brain, poyun = water, chokum=sprinkle)
    Tekis Takya bane Tyuk

    Then I know I am like that sandal wood which is pasted for divine fragrance symbolic of universal divinity. Finally  I realize that I am, indeed, divine (Tyuk = Tika applied on the forehead




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

close