WELCOME TO Lyrics of Kashmiri Songs

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • Bishte Bishte Byaaro khotkhoo wan,

  • Bishte Bishte Byaaro khotkhoo wan,
    Toore kyahaa woluth babri pan
    Come on come on my pussy cat, you have got upto jungle,
    From where you have got some precious fragrant leaves
    Su kamun trowuth kootren,
    Kooter byeethe maarken
    You presented that to the pigeons,
    so they flocked around you
    Zoon chey gindaan taarken
    Oore kani aayi maharaze’han
    Moon makes plays with stars,
    From there came a bridegroom
    Taem che detchyo ponse han
    Tath che anetho nati han
    He gave you some money,
    You bought from that some cooked meat
    Shuren bareth dumbrehan
    Noshi poshi ne adji hen
    Kids got filled their stomachs,
    Daughter in law couldn’t get even some
    Nosh khes’chi kaezwaan
    Kaez wonus ye chun jaan
    My heart is shattered
    By the straight, silver nose on your face.
    How many have died by the dagger of your beauty?
    I will wither away young.
    Sharmanda Karthas aftabo
    Qandharich zun,
    kaji chaani gajisay lajisa daray,
    Bal Marayo,
    I, the full moon of Qandahar’, am ashamed
    0f your brilliance, my sun.
    Waiting, wilting in your remembrance.
    I will wither away young.
    Anyi gati vaninam nani kathay,
    em lal faroshan.
    kani manz neyran jowharay
    bal marayo,
    In my ignorance, the precious stone-seller.
    Revealed the obvious to me
    It is the rock that yields the gem.
    I will wither away young.
    hesa vyesaravthas maramatyo,
    vyesa kamo chhay,
    tima sani khota chha sondaray,
    bal marayo.
    You have made me lose my bearings, my love.
    Whom are you enamoured of?
    Are they more beautiful than I?
    I will wither away young.
    Yeth lola bagas zakhmi dil gul,
    sarva chhu myon ah.
    ashivani joyi phiray
    bal marayo.
    Flowers in this garden of love are wounds of my heart,
    My sighs sound like the swaying cypress.
    With my tears, I will fill rivulets.
    I will wither away young.
    chhum khafa laray patta
    laay brontha nalas thaph
    damana ratay masharay
    bal marayo.
    You are annoyed, I shall run after you,
    And hold you by the collar of your cloak.
    Grasp its hem on the day of resurrection.
    I will wither away young.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

close